Top 7 Best Gorilla Tripod for Phone, Camera & DSLR in India in 2021
Looking for the Best Gorilla tripod in India for Phone and DSLR for Vlogging in India in 2021 then here are some of the recommendations based upon extensive user experience.
Go through the list for Best Gorillapod in India
1. Tygot 13 inch Flexible Gorillapod Tripod with Mobile Attachment for DSLR, Action Cameras & Smartphones
- It is made up of a high-quality ABS which gives it a longer life as compared to plastic Gorillapod and makes it exceptionally durable.
- Best for attaching with your mobile phone, camera, DSLR, Go-pro, and tripod stand.
- It has a great load-bearing capacity to use with any kind of camera due to the anodized finished rotating sphere.
- You can photos with your phones at your desired angle due to the accurate angle lock.
- A free mobile tripod with a holder is provided along with this tripod so you don’t have to buy it separately for your DSLR camera.
- Can also be used as a phone stand with your mobile so that the picture is always stable.
- Due to its lightweight, it is easy to take anywhere.
- A special type of clasp lock is best for taking pictures at accurate angles using your tripod with a DSLR camera.
2. Joby JB01515-BWW Grip Tight Action Kit -Best Gorillapod in India
- It is a detachable smartphone mounting clamp which can easily fit smartphone from 2.2 to 3.6″
- It has a pin-joint attachment for action cameras
- Also comes with a shoe mount on clamp for accessories
- Joby is a known name when it comes to Gorillapod.
- A very good size for use while traveling around.
- It comes with a phone grip and a little Bluetooth button while comes in quite handy.
3. JB01390-BWW-GripTight GorillaPod Stand PRO -Best Gorillapod in India
- The best thing about this is Gorillapod is that one size fits all. Whether you have an iPhone or Samsung it doesn’t matter, you can always adjust it according to your needs.
- Made up of premium ABS plastic, TPE, and stainless steel which gives it durability.
- You can also adjust the tilt angle for the best shot or to avoid glare.
- It has 2 turning knobs. First, one that controls the angle/height of the phone/camera and second to open, close, and grip the device.
- This Gorilla Pod comes with grip tight one mound that holds Smartphones 2.2 to 3.6″ Wide
- The legs are rubberized for a better grip.
- It has a spring-loaded quick release system
- It has a sturdy design which proves to be a great tripod stand for mobile.
- Not suitable for the DSLR camera.
- This tripod from Joby has jointed legs for diverse support options
- It can bear a load up to 11.5 oz
- The weight of this tripod is: 2.2 oz
- It has a standard 1/4″-20 mount capacity for types of equipment that can be used with it.
- Small, Sturdy, Compact, and lightweight.
- It has flexible legs and the ball head secures cameras
- It has a precise 360° panning bed and a 90° tilt and also contains a bubble level to check the level.
- The rings and foot grips are rubberized for stability in terrain
- Now, this is a tripod that you can use if you work in industrial environments that have a lot of iron or as it is a magnetic tripod with strong magnets attached to its foot’s base.
- The heads rotate 90 degrees so taking pictures from different angles is quite easy.
- Small and sturdy design, which is easy to carry and lightweight.
Buying Guide for Best Gorillapod for DSLR & vlogging in India in 2021
If you are looking for the Best Gorillapod in India then the first thing you should keep in mind before buying is that are you going to record the videos using a DLSR Camera or a mobile phone, then only you can decide which gorilla pod to for. In order to decide which is the Best Gorilla Tripod for DSLR or which one is the Best Gorilla tripod for mobile by keeping a few things in mind such as
1. Maximum Load Capacity:-
While filming videos using a Gorilla pod you have to mount that pod on different things like a door, window, even a tree if you are shooting outside. Most of the vloggers shoot their own videos and they can’t always be around someone who can hold their camera for them, so it becomes a very important factor that you should keep a record of the Maximum load capacity which your tripod can hold according to the weight of your camera because if you don’t consider this factor your costly DSLR or Mobile price might fall down and break.
For testing this you can attach all the peripherals of your camera whether it be your lens for zooming or if you are using a mic also to capture clear voices, put everything in. Once everything is attached then you will be having a combined weight and then check the load capacity of the gorilla tripod by attaching the camera and fixing the whole setup to different objects like a door, table, rod, a lamppost, or anything you can think of that can help you out while filming your videos. This step is very important if you love your camera especially if you are using high-resolution 4k or even 5k cameras are available in the market nowadays and nobody wants their costly cameras broken.
2. Height of gorilla tripod:-
Whether you are using your tripod for tutorials, a cooking recipes channel, or a vlog you have to keep a factor of height in mind while purchasing a gorilla pod. If you are using a tripod for video tutorials you will be needing the height of the camera to be a bit higher than what you would be needing for shooting traveling videos as you would want a tripod that is smaller in size easy to carry.
3. Material of the tripod:-
Mostly the material used in all the tripods is similar except for a few little changes which can be of great importance to you. To improve the grip of the tripod it is rubberized on certain areas but the rest of the tripod is made up of stainless steel. Some tripods also include magnets at the bottom of their feet so that you can stick them to a metal surface in any position you want to shoot your videos. The lifespan of a good tripod with good materials can be of a few years only after that you will start to notice little wear and tear starting in the rubberized area of the tripod. Apart from looking a little weary though this is not a big issue as it will continue to work in the same manner as it was working earlier.
4. Quick Release System:-
The gorilla tripod has 2 main settings when it comes to releasing the system.
The most preferred one is a quick release plate that you can attach with your tripod and get your camera on and off frequently without any hassles. Most travel vloggers use this quick-release system as it gives them the flexibility to frequently attach and detach the camera at any point in time they want. It becomes hard for them if they use a fixed gorilla tripod. But you are sure that you don’t need to detach and reattach your camera as frequently as other people do then definitely go with the fixed system.
5.Stability for GorillaPod :-
Nobody wants their video to be blurry or out of focus and for this matter Stability becomes a very important factor if you want to shoot a Magnificent video. There are upgrades available for stability like bubble level indicators with ball heads for cameras.
6.Upgrades for Gorilla pods:-
Sometimes there are conditions where you want to have a led flash or a mic or something else attached to your camera’s tripod for a better video of a picture. You can select very interesting Rig upgrades for that. Although these upgrades make your camera look like a mini robot from another century they are very important upgrades for you like various arms, cold shoe mounts or you can even attach a go-pro to one of those arms.
This might be a bit costly but you have to make sure that the product you are buying can handle the weight and load and the material is also good.